Availability: 1 in stock (can be backordered)
3F UL Gear Lanshan 1 Pro Tent Only 860 Grams!
The 3F UL Gear Lanshan 1 Pro tent has to be the lightest one person tent available weighing only 860 grams! It is a pole-less hiking tent which requires one hiking pole to set it up. By using your hiking pole as the tents pole this significantly reduces the overall weight of your tent.
These tents are a single layer tent. Their design allows for the tent to be put up in pouring rain while keeping the inside dry.
Please note these amazing ultralightweight tents can be a little tricky to set up. Before using for the first time we recommend having a couple of trial setups first until you find it easy. See the video below to see how these tents are set up.
The tent is made from 20D double silicon fabric. This fabric is not only ultralight weight it is waterproof up to 2000 mm. With this fabric and the shape of the tent water sheets off the tent quickly keeping you dry even on the wettest of nights.
The tents inner door is made from 20D nylon breathable mesh which vents the tent without letting the mosquito’s in.
Not only are these tents super light they are also very spacious for a 1 person hiking tent. This is due to the shape and side entrance which creates a triangular space for storing your backpack.
3F UL Gear Lanshan 1 Pro Tent Specifications
- Tent design type: Single layer pole-less hiking tent.
- Seasons: 3 Season.
- Outer fabric: 20D Double silicon with a 2000mm waterproof index.
- Inner door fabric: 20D nylon breathable gauze.
- Bottom layer fabric: 20D silicon waterproof nylon with a 5000mm waterproof index.
- Tent dimensions: 230 (L) x 20 + 90 + 70 (W) x 125 (H).
- Packed size: 34 x 15 cm.
- Net weight: 860 grams (Please note weights advertised elsewhere do not include the ropes and pegs).
You may also like…
Anti Roll Off
Lightweight Air Mattress Blue Anti Roll-Off 354 grams$99.00 Add to cart