6 Cup Moka Pot Stove Top Coffee Maker 300 ml 358 grams
Hiking in a large group and need your coffee fix in the morning? This 6 cup moka pot stove top espresso coffee maker is what you need. It only weighs 358 grams and makes up to 6 cups of coffee. It is relatively easy to clean and can be used on your existing gas burner.
6 Cup Moka Pot Specifications
- Model: STECM-6B.
- Capacity: 300 ml.
- Weight: 358 grams.
- Cup serve: 3 cups.
- Material: Aluminum hosing.
- Size: 19 x 16.5 x 10 cm.
Stove Top Coffee Maker How to Use
- Fill base tank with water to safety valve level, not above safety valve.
- Place coffee funnel into base and fill to top with ground coffee beans. Press down with light pressure so surface is flat.
- Clean off any coffee residue which may stop the top of the espresso maker from screwing clean onto the base.
- Screw the top into the base until it is sealed.
- Place espresso maker on top off heating source.
- Remove from heating source once you are happy with amount of coffee push through into top of pot. Know the right level will take time to learn.
6 Cup Moka Pot Cleaning Instructions
- When washing the unit, do not use soap or detergent. Wash in water only. Every now and then the rubber seal and top filter will need to be removed and cleaned.
- The exception to this is when you first receive the unit. Please wash the inside of the unit well with dishwashing detergent ensuring you rinse it well afterwards.
You may also like…
Coffee Makers for Hiking
Moka Pot Stove Top Coffee Maker 6 Cup Black Mocha Pot 300ml$79.99 Add to cart