Availability: 1 in stock
70L Backpacking Pack Blue Maleroads MRBK70B 1.9 kg
When carrying a lot of gear for long hikes is your priority then the Maleroads 70L backpacking pack is what you need. This amazing pack can handle weights in excess of 25 kg and has multiple straps on the outside for attaching additional gear when there is not enough room inside.
Weight distribution is important when carrying heavy loads. It will balance the weight and shift the weight to the right places making the tramping pack feel lighter. It will also help improve your balance while hiking. This pack for tramping has an adjustable frame system which enables the pack to be adjusted for maximum comfort, balance and weight distribution.
If you are tramping for multiple days (5 or more) and need to take lots of gear then this pack is a better pack to use than our ultralightweight backpacks. Alternatively if you don’t have ultralight gear then a pack which can handle bigger weights is a must.
70L Backpacking Pack Specifications
- Includes rain cover.
- Weight balance and distribution system.
- Can handle pack weights above 25 kg.
- Backpack weight approximately 1.9 kg.
- Colour: Blue and grey
- Access from top and bottom.
- Adjustable Aluminum frame to match user height.
- Multiple external straps for attaching additional gear.
- Includes drinking tube outlet and clip.
- Approximate tramping pack dimensions 36 x 22 x 85 cm.