Backpacking Shovel for Camping and Emergency Multi-function
The Vuno VBPSE390 backpacking shovel is a small multi-function tool. It can be used for a variety of purposes around the campsite. This includes digging holes to bury waste and cutting or chopping branches to build shelters or fires. When camping in snow or on the sand it can also be used to quickly bury tent pegs made from branches.
The handle folds down for storing the shovel in places where storage height is limited. Alternatively it can be folded part way to use the small shovel as a hoe.
It is made from high quality materials which are wear and corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
Backpacking Shovel Specifications
- Uses: Shovel, hoe, saw, axe, bottle opening and a wrench.
- Materials: ABS plastic, foam and 2mm stainless steel.
- Packed size: 25, 10.5 x 8 cm.
- Fully folded out size: 37 x 9.2 x 3 cm.
- Space blade size: 9.2 x 12.5 x .2 cm.
- Packed weight: 390 grams.
You may also like…
Wire Saw for Emergency$9.99 Add to cart
Survival Use with Plastic
Sleeping Bag Accessories
Emergency Bivvy Bag for Survival Use Green 125 grams$24.99 Add to cart
Paracord Bracelet with Survival Aids Orange Colour$19.99 Add to cart