Availability: 2 in stock
Light Down Sleeping Bag Blue Puffer-5~0°C 1350 grams
The Vuno Blue Puffer is a high quality autumn/winter light down sleeping bag weighing only 1350 grams. This light down sleeping bag has an excellent weight to temperature ratio which will lighten your load. Therefore the Blue Puffer takes up less room in your backpack keeping you warm and comfortable during the night.
These down sleeping bags achieve a high level of loft which produces a thick layer of insulation from the cold. Not only do they keep you extremely warm during the colder months they also look create with their two tone colouring.
The Vuno Blue Puffer has horizontal and vertical baffles. The baffles at the top of the bag better ensure that the duck down is positioned over your bodies core. This keeps you warm where is matters the most.
With these sleeping bags you don’t have to worry about getting stuck inside the bag. This is because these duck down sleeping bags use dual high quality YKK zippers. Not only are these zippers a reliable zipper there are two of them which allows the bag to be opened at either end. This is useful if you start to feel a little warm at night.
Blue Puffer Light Down Sleeping Bag Specifications:
- Total Weight: 1350 grams (+/- 5%).
- Packed Size:20 x 20 x 25 cm.
- Usable Size: 210 x 80 x 50 cm.
- Season: Autumn/Winter.
- Fabric: Super light water resistant anti tear 400T nylon.
- Filling: Duck Down 80%.
- Filling Weight: 800 grams.
- Comfort Temperature: -5 to 0°C.
- Extreme Temperature: -10°C.
- Zipper: Dual.
- Size: LARGE.
We have more sleeping bags available in this range. Click on the below image to see more.
Tips on Using the Vuno Blue Puffer
- When you first get you down sleeping bag leave it out of it’s compression bag for a few days. This will do two things. First it will vent it out the bag and release any smell it may have from production. Secondly it will help the bag achieve full loft after been stored in the stuff bag for a long time.
- Further to the above it is a good idea to take the sleeping bag out as soon as your reach your destination. The longer it is out of it’s bag for the maximum loft will be achieved. The more loft the bag gets the warmer it will be.
- Down sleeping bags should not be washed unless you really have to. Use one of our sleeping bag liners to reduce the need to clean your sleeping bag. When you get back from your journey air out your sleeping bag for a couple of days and wash the sleeping bag liner.
Pay in 4 fortnightly installments with Aferpay. Before adding to cart you will need to have an Afterpay account, to setup up yours click on the Afterpay logo below.
You may also like…
Refillable Travel Bottles with Carabiner Clip 5 Pack$11.99 Add to cart
Cooking Sets for Hiking
Lightweight Cookware Set for Hiking Camping 420 grams$59.99 Read more
Sleeping Mat 10cm Vuno BIG PUFF Cold Resist 440 grams$159.00 – $169.00 Select options
Sleeping Bag Accessories
Backpacking Pillow Camping Air Pillow Vuno Giganto$24.99 Select options