Availability: 1 in stock
Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker 1 Shot 152 grams
Want good coffee on the trail but don’t want something which weighs too much? This stove top espresso coffee maker is what you need. It only weighs 152 grams and takes up little space and is easy to clean.
Stove Top Espresso Coffee Maker Specifications
- 50 ml
- 152 grams
- Makes 1 cup
- Aluminium hosing
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 6.5 cm
Stove Top Coffee Maker How to Use
- Fill base tank with water to safety valve level, not above safety valve.
- Place coffee funnel into base and fill to top with ground coffee beans. Press down with light pressure so surface is flat.
- Clean off any coffee residue which may stop the top of the espresso maker from screwing clean onto the base.
- Screw the top into the base until it is sealed.
- Place espresso maker on top off heating source.
- Remove from heating source once you are happy with amount of coffee push through into top of pot. Know the right level will take time to learn
When washing the unit, do not use soap or detergent. Wash in water only. Every now and then the rubber seal and top filter will need to be removed and cleaned.