- Please choose product options by visiting Ear Sleeping Plugs </br>Silicon Earplugs </br>2 Pack.
Availability: 1 in stock
Winter Down Sleeping Bag Lightweight 1540 grams -10 to 0°c
This winter down sleeping bag is a high quality lightweight sleeping bag for New Zealand winter which weighs only 1540 g. It is a duck down sleeping bag with excellent weight to temperature ratio. It will lighten your load and take up less room-in your tramping pack. Most importantly it will keep you warm and comfortable during the night.
Winter Down Sleeping Bag Specifications:
- Model: CD1000.
- Brand: Cadeno.
- Shape: Full Mummy.
- Total Weight: 1540 g (+/- 5%).
- Packed Size: 23 x 23 x 26 cm.
- Usable Size: 210 x 80 x 50 cm.
- Season: Winter (High Altitude).
- Fabric: 400T 20D ultra flexible water resistant breathable nylon.
- Filling: White Duck Down 80%.
- Filling Weight: 1000 g.
- Comfort Temperature: -10 to-0°c.
- Extreme Temperature: -15°c.
- Colours Available: Black.
- Includes stuff sack.
- Zipper: Dual YKK.
- Size: LARGE.
We have more Cadeno down sleeping bags available in this range. To see more click on the below banner.
Ensure you use a sleeping bag liner to reduce the need for cleaning. A sleeping bag liner will also keep you warmer as it ads another layer of protection.
The photos shown are indication only. They contain images of fully puffed sleeping bags with all creases removed for the purpose of photography. This is typical practice for most photos of advertised down sleeping bags.
These sleeping bags have been in storage in their compression sacks for a while so will need to be aired out for a few days to restore their loft and volume. This will also help remove any residual smell which is typical of down sleeping bags.
You may also like…
Anti Roll Off
Lightweight Air Mattress Blue Anti Roll-Off 354 grams$99.00 Add to cart
Sleeping Bag Liners
Ultralight Sleeping Bag Liner 210 x 77 x 55 cm 156 grams$49.99 Add to cart