2 Person Camping Tent Desert Fox 1800 grams
This 2 person camping tent is a great value tent suitable for tramping and bikepacking. It doesn’t weigh much for a 2 man tent weighing just 1800 grams. It is suitable for use all year around however for extreme weather or snow we would recommend the DF-ST.
These tents are made from anti-tear waterproof 210T polyester fabric. This fabric is waterproof rating of PU2000 which will keep you dry in most weather conditions.
As well as been made from waterproof fabric these amazing little tents have had their seams waterproofed. The seams on the flysheet have been taped with waterproof tape to stop water leaking through the seams. This along with the 210T polyester fabric will keep you dry on those rainy nights.
For those hot summer days the inner tent can be used on it’s own. This is useful when you can’t find a shady spot at the campsite. But don’t worry about the mosquito’s entering the tent because the inner tent is made from high density mesh. This mesh is breathable yet still fine enough to stop insects from entering the tent.
At the center of the tent you will find a lantern hook. This hook is positioned at a point which evenly distributes the light through the tent. It also makes finding you light easy should you need to get up in the middle of the night.
There is a mesh pocket located inside the tent. This internal pocket can be used to store your frequently used items while sleeping. It is a perfect place to keep your phone and your torch or a pair of ear plugs just in case.
2 Person Camping Tent Specifications
- Flysheet fabric: 210T anti-tear waterproof Polyester.
- Inner tent fabric: 210T mesh plus 210D oxford cloth.
- Flysheet waterproof rating: PU 2000mm.
- Inner tent bottom waterproof rating: PU 3000mm.
- Dimensions: (140 + 40) x 210 x 105 cm (L x W x H).
- Packed dimensions: 50 x 13 x 13 cm.
- Net weight: 1800 grams +/- 5%.
- Brand: Desert Fox.
- Model number: DF1800.
- Colours available: Green, orange and blue.
Tips on Using Tents
- Use a ground sheet to keep the bottom of the tent clean and dry. This will also add insulation from the cold and protect the floor of the tent.
- Clear the ground of any sharp objects before setting the tent up.
- When the inside of a tent is warmer than the outside, condensation will result and the inside of the tent will get wet. This is the case with all tents. To learn more about condensation and how to reduce it watch this video.
You may also like…
Down Sleeping Bags
Down Sleeping Bag Lightweight Downex 400 | 800 | 1000g Down$189.00 – $269.00 Select options
Alcohol Stove Set with Pot Pan and Windshield 689 grams$99.00 Add to cart
Sleeping Bag Accessories
Backpacking Pillow Camping Air Pillow Vuno Giganto$24.99 Select options