Wood Burning Camping Stove Set650 grams
The Vuno wood burning camping stove set uses natural resources to fuel the stove. Simply collect dry foliage on the way to your campsite then use it as your fuel.
No more worrying about where to get gas from for your stove before your start your hike, this is a gas-less wood burner stove. Furthermore because this wood burner stove is gas-less you can take it onto an aircraft.
The stove weighs only 205 grams so can be used as a back up for when using a gas stove. For those long hikes it is always difficult to know how much gas to use. Alternatively you can use your wood burning stove to preserve your gas when dry foliage is available.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Can be used as a backup for gas stoves.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- The Vuno Wood Burning Camping Stove is a great way to save money on fuel costs.
- It is also a great way to reduce your environmental impact by using natural resources for fuel.
- The stove is very lightweight and portable, making it easy to transport.
- It is also very durable and can withstand the elements.
The Wood Burner Cooking Set Includes:
- Wood burning stove.
- Pan which can also be used as pot lid.
- Bag for everything to go in.
Wood Burning Camping Stove Specifications
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Stove Unfolded: 11.5 x 21 cm.
- Stove Folded: 11.5 x 10.5 cm.
- Pot Dimension: 12.5 x 12 cm.
- Stove weight: 205 grams.
- Net weight: 650 gram +/- 5%.
- GTIN: 0735202381267.
Cautions around use of Wood Burner Stoves
Practice using it. Because you don’t want to waste your time learning how to use this gas-less stove at the end of a long hiking day.
Under no circumstances should wood burning stoves be used indoors. In addition to it been dangerous the stove is likely to smoke out the dwelling.
Check to see if any restrictions are in place which prevent the use of wood burning stoves. For example some campsites may prohibit the use of wood burning stoves.
Always use under supervision, do not leave stove unattended and ensure any embers are fully extinguished after use. Furthermore take care in touching the pot. Ensure the pots handles are extended before use and away from the flames.
Cover the bottom of you pot with foil to make cleaning the pot easier. Doing this the foil will become black from the smoke instead of the pot.
The Vuno Wood Burning Camping Stove is perfect for use on camping trips, hiking excursions, and other outdoor adventures. It can be used to cook food, boil water, and heat up drinks.
You may also like…
Coffee Makers for Hiking
Vietnamese Coffee Dripperfor Hiking Single Cup 173 grams$39.99 Add to cart